kali ini adalah sambungan untuk entry yang before ni
the possible reasons why haif falling :
- too much work
- poor diet
- over-exposure to the sun
- amatuer bleaching
- Shampoo regularly. Remember, a CLEAN scalp is a HEALTHY SCALP.
- Brahmi amla oil also promotes .
- A with plenty of fruits, green vegetables and dairy products is a must.
- Drink 10-12 everyday.
- Use a very mild shampoo and condition your hair at least twice a week. When you do, make sure you rinse out the conditioner thoroughly, otherwise residue build-up will cause your hair to look limp and dull.
- Know your vitamins! IRON is important for healthy hair and brittle, limp hair indicates an iron deficiency. Spinach has a good iron content, so gulp it down!
- ZINC helps and greying. Eat adequate zinc rich foods. Overweight people tend to have zinc deficiency, which is inversely related to the body mass index. Thus if you are overweight and if your hair falls too much, you may want to increase your intake of zinc containing foods. Recipes containing stone ground, wholegrain flour are rich in zinc.
- A shortfall in VITAMIN B may cause dandruff, falling hair, loss of colour and could encourage grey hair. So B group Vitamins are essential for gloss, colour and thickness.
- VITAMIN C ensures the health of capillaries supplying blood to hair follicles. Make sure your diet includes plenty of fresh fruits and veggies.
- VITAMIN E encourages hair growth. Switch from refined flours to wholemeal and wheatgerm, eggs, vegetable oil.
- COPPER stops hair from falling. Studies show that the copper content in the blood serum of people with falling hair) are seen to have a deficiency of this important trace element. Include small quantities of nuts, especially cashews and peanuts, seeds, whole milk and beans in your diet as these contain minute but important amounts of copper.
is less than normal. Different types of alopecia (