Monday, July 27, 2009

is it your friends honest with you????

im asking you all for a twice....is it your friends being honest with you???? if yes...think it back. i have a lots of friends but there is no one of them i listed them as my best friends... never in my life.. because every time i wanna put them as my best friends, there will be something bad happen. It had happen for many times in my life. It's really sad to hear that but it's a life and ketentuan for me as a human.

My story here is about a person that i call friends. Let i introduced her as "adek". She's not really nice or kind or anything that can be label a positive thing but because she love to talk and will be talking every time that make me easy to go along with her. But for several days i friends with her, i fell something bad that gona be happen. reason???? i noticed that she trying to tackle my boyfriend. I don't want to thinking that too much but im afraid if it happen. So, i talked it with shika. From that conversation, i found that adek have already trying to tackle her friends boyfriend. Not for first time but many times. Sigh. ( actually tasted die camne ke memang favourite die suka bekas-bekas orang???)

Then... She also "love" to melaga-lagakan people. She's not only do this to me but also her bestiest friends. Can you all imagine that how cruel is she???? Beside's, she also like to menyebarkan cerita orang... Same like mami jarum or internet bergerak. wtf of this women.

Now, all of her kegiatan sudah terbongkar and she also already quit from being student in uitm. I just hope that this people should die. Yelah it's a good way for her daripada menambah kan lagi dosa yang sudah tersedia berbakul-bakul tu. GOD!!! Please don't let me meet her again. AMIN

5 shout out:

arifrusli said...

lol. orang camtu kite panggil kak nam. muahahah

rahmat said...

ish2.
cepuk je adek tu.
haha

ainey maryshal said...

tak kesah la panggil ape tapi jangan sampai aku jumpa that stupid girl again

EkiN JohaN said...

terer gak bi ko..
chaiyok2

ainey maryshal said...

ahakz....
ekin!!!!!!!